Technology | Design | Big Data | Business Acumen | Consumer Psychology
1. [responsivevoice voice="UK English Female" buttontext="Listen to this" buttonposition="after"] Enter your name: [/responsivevoice]
Nice to meet you,
[responsivevoice voice="UK English Female" buttontext="Listen to this" buttonposition="after"]Kindly fill the details that will help us to understand your requirements properly.
Enter Your Email ID here.. [/responsivevoice]
1. What is the purpose of the App?
2. What are you trying to accomplish?
3. What is the current problem(s) it will solve
4. How will it improve or streamline a current process or introduce a new process?
5. What is the product vision?
6. What aspects are already in place? What needs to be added?
Will the app need to be built from scratch or can you leverage existing assets?
7. What should the app be able to do functionally?
8. What features would you like it to have?
The Data Duck offers a UX sprint where our team works alongside you to establish expectations for the product, define goals, and create the roadmap for your Minimum Viable Product and future product phases.
9. What’s the monetisation or business model?
10. Are there any branding or design guidelines that need to be followed?
1. What platforms will the app be built for?
2. What operating systems versions support it?
3. What are your current services, servers, databases?
4. What are your maintenance needs?
5. Do you need support for it in the future?
6. How long would the app function for before an overhaul is needed?
7. Do you have current services or API integration?
8. Do you have current developer credentials – Google/Apple or Amazon.
1. Is there any hardware that the app will run on – For example, beacons.
2. Does your app rely on any 3rd party APIs? For example, Reuters, MakeMyTrip.
Do you have any profile, account or platform credentials?
1. Where are the assumptions you’re making about the user? For example, X% of users will see enough value in the product to become regular users
2. What are the technical assumptions you’re making?
3. What are the business assumptions you’re making? For example, we can develop the product in proposed time frame.
1. What are the constraints or the limitations that teams must work within such as scope, budget, and time. Are there any risk tolerance, resources/staff, and quality requirements, internal process changes?