If you ✅ these boxes, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and CV.
- Detail-oriented UX/UI designer
- Strong portfolio of work
- Dynamic and agile - thriving in a fast paced environment
- Obsessed with design and up to date with latest trends in digital product design
- Self-starter who loves working on something new
- Fluent in user-centered design best practices
- Proficient in industry tools such as Adobe Photoshop, XD, Figma, Sketch
- The ability to present design ideas with clarity and to receive feedback with open-mindedness
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc
- A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
What to expect on the Job
- Creating Ux designs, Creative direction and prototypes,
- Collaborating closely with the design, messaging, front end dev team to give birth to epic products
- Designing and prototyping elegant UI for web, custom software and mobile apps
- Solving problems through design for clients from all over the world, in all industries - from StartUps to Government.
- Participating in all phases of the product lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, UI design, UX design, Conduct usability testing and implementation
- Working with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system
- Managing multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping keen attention to details.
- Helping define and refine user personas
Could you be a Duck?
We've designed the worlds most popular digital destinations, including Calm, Moda Operandi, Freedom Guru and SafeCity. We believe design and clear communication can make this world a better place. We design for impact and create things that inspire a new way of thinking and doing things.
Learning from the best in the business. Coffee. Dog Love. Work remotely or in the office.
💙 We are obsessed with designing memorable experiences grounded in strong UX. We use A/B testing to ensure data lead the way. This is why our clients respect us and keep coming back for more! This will hold you in good stead for your career in Ux and Ui design
Australian work culture: friendly team, focused on output - no drama - just beautiful work.